Enjoy a private guide-led tour of the Northeast’s hidden wetlands gem, the Meadowlands. Come see majestic egrets, herons, hawks, and more in this vibrant, recuperating habitat, and learn about its history and ecology with a guide from the National Audubon Society. Explore a natural oasis just 5 miles from 15 million people, but a world away.
- Reservations available for 1-7 people for each 3 hour tour
- Tours include kayak rental, paddle, lifevest, guide, and intro lesson
- Tours every Saturday and most Sundays April-October
- Tours available for any experience level (including none)
- Launch: River Barge Park, Carlstadt NJ
- Pick-up available from NYC train/bus at Rutherford Train Station
- Check out our Tour Routes & Scheduled Tours
CONTACT US for more info and reservations!